This set may be available to purchase on our website - check inventory here.
2015 (ICHIBAN TOYS SET)
MATERIALS: 433 LEGO pieces + cord
WEBSITE DESCRIPTION: Introducing the Off-Roader V2 in red and grey livery! This new kit has been designed from scratch from the ground up, using different construction techniques and utilizing the latest LEGO elements. In fact, we wanted to make this as perfect as possible and used some really rare pieces to finish the look.
- LIMITED FIRST EDITION kit. Only 10 kits will be made, each one uniquely numbered and signed by the designer. A LIMITED SECOND EDITION kit is considered for release next year and will be limited to 10 kits also. No more than 20 kits will be made.
- The rollcage and lamps can be easily snapped on and off!
- The rear seat folds flat. Then you can attach the included container pieces.
- A reel at the front holds a string with hook. The reel is attached securely through the front of the model to create an incredibly strong attachment for pulling very heavy objects!
- The wheels are attached to shock absorbers for driving in rough terrain and the fantastic road clearance makes things even better!
- The windscreen can fold down flat against the hood of the car.
- Opening doors, adjustable wing mirrors, adjustable seats, adjustable steering wheel, gear stick! Iconic front grille and lights!
DIMENSIONS: 7.75 x 3.25 x 4" (20 x 8.5 x 10cm)