You need something exciting for your customers, clients and employees. LEGO is massively popular today so why not commission your very own custom LEGO® piece set?
ICHIBAN Toys is uniquely experience in designing and making custom LEGO brick models and sets. We offer the following services:
- Small-scale production of custom LEGO brick sets of your product, logo or building. Small-scale quantities usually range from 50-500, however we can also make a single set (e.g. team-building exercise) or thousands of smaller sets (e.g. tradeshows). We take care of everything including designing, material sourcing, stickers, packaging and shipping.
- One-of-a-kind demonstration models. We use LEGO pieces and other materials to produce architectural concepts, functional vehicles, commercial and industrial technology display models and pretty much anything else!
CUSTOM LEGO BRICK SETS
"They are by far our most popular client gift!" - RowdMap
Most of our clients have found huge success that they keep asking us for more! We hear good things from their customers. You want your product to be in your customer's mind everyday - an awesome LEGO brick model sitting on your customer's desk can be the golden ticket.
1. DESIGN Using a mix of real bricks and computer software, we develop a functioning concept model based on your requirements and wants. We will keep in contact via email, sharing pictures of the model, so that you can give us feedback as we go.
2. ORDER + PAYMENT Once the design is basically complete and you like what you see; we'll finalize the order details, process payment and order the pieces needed to make all of the sets.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY Once the pieces come in, the final 100% color accurate model can be made with the real pieces and final pictures taken. If necessary, we make final adjustments and fixes to the model at this point.
4. INSTRUCTIONS We make the instructions by photographing each step of the build and processing the photos in Adobe Photoshop. Adobe InDesign is used for laying out the booklet design. The booklets are printed on high-quality bright-white paper and stapled at the fold (very small kits use a single folded sheet of paper). The inventory is checked 3 times.
5. PIECES The pieces are bagged up in clear resealable or heat-sealed polybags.
6. BOXES The custom-branded box sleeve (if part of your order) is printed, folded and trimmed to size.
7. FINAL ASSEMBLY All the sets go through final assembly as we box up the bagged pieces, instruction booklet and any stickers. We use good quality top-opening boxes. Then the sleeve is wrapped around and sealed to complete the sets.
8. SHIPPING The sets are packaged up into shipping boxes and away they go to you!
What comes in each set? Each custom set includes all brand-new genuine LEGO bricks, professionally designed step-by-step instructions and either polybag or co-branded box packaging.
How do I use these sets as part of a successful marketing campaign? Many of our clients give them away as gifts for current and prospective clients usually through mail or tradeshows. Some of our clients use a smaller quantity of sets to give to each attendee at a business pitch, meeting or employee appreciation events. These sets are fun and really substantial - this is not ordinary swag.
What kind of companies benefit from marketing with custom LEGO sets? All companies. We've worked with one-person businesses to the world's biggest companies. We've worked with electronic companies to private schools, an ambulance service to a kitchen stove manufacturer.
How much will it cost? The pricing can vary, especially with sets. We suggest you contact us and write a little bit about what it is, any desired functions or key elements you want highlighted, a rough scale and ideally rough quantity. Chris, the designer, will reply usually within 1 business day.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
• Junttan and their US representative, National Rig Rental, with the Pile Driving Rig. This involved designing a functional model with feedback from their engineers that showcased all of the unique features of the real machine. Then we produced hundreds of kits tailored to each international market.
• We put on a show with 80 Theater Hoist kits, complete with 5 string reels each to hoist and lower stage elements.
• We made 2500 "M" Logo kits for a university. They wanted a 3D kit of their 2D logo that they could give to all freshman students.
• 150 kits of a Software Company's Logo that they could give to their summer interns. The following year, they ordered more kits for their new interns.
• Over 1000 kits for an HVAC sales agency. They had incredible feedback from customers and sales representatives about their unique and fun air handing unit custom LEGO element kits.
• More HVAC kits for one of the world's largest companies.
• A construction company that wanted 125 kits of their Hydraulic Piling Rig. We designed a new auto-locking cord reel with dark gray waxed leather-craft thread to simulate steel cable.
• Thousands of kits for BOXX Technologies, who produce powerful workstation and rendering systems. They successfully draw more business by giving away custom LEGO brick workstation kits at tradeshows. Here are one of their workstations.
• Custom ambulance kits with a full interior, opening doors and custom designed and cut stickers for the most recognized medical transport company in the US.
• Branded Bus and Train kits for a US transportation authority as part of a business pitch.
• Luxury RV kits with a full interior and opening doors for an RV manufacturer in Canada.
• A private school in New York City where we designed and produced 200 kits of their St Bernard mascot for a fundraising event.
• A marketing company that needed thousands of Rowboat kits as a fun giveaway.
ABOUT THE OWNER AND LEAD DESIGNER - CHRIS WHITE
I have a background in marketing and product design, but like many I have loved playing with LEGO pieces since I can remember. I established ICHIBAN Toys in 2008, selling individual LEGO pieces and making my own toys on the side. Then my custom sets became very popular and I now had a company to run!
Over time, I have incorporated my knowledge in marketing (and learned a lot more!) into our promotional products, designing and making custom sets for companies. But still the best part of my job is to build something that others can enjoy building, too. So please let me know what I can design for you!