This is our third rig - the first was for Junttan, and just recently a Hydraulic Piling Rig for a construction company. We've learned a lot of new techniques and are proud to combine them into the Bauen Pile Driving Rig!
- The same reliable extendable treads as our other rigs, mounted with a turntable on top
- A new auto-locking cord reel that holds the functioning hammer securely in place at whatever height
- The string is made from a thick dark grey waxed cord usually used for leather craft. But it looks just like steel cable!
- The included grey pile clips onto the leader attachment via a pin. Go ahead and hammer the pile into your kids' sandpit!
- The entire leader folds down for easy transport with the leader attachment locking into place
- The new leader arms allow freedom in precisely placing the pile
- The driver's cab pivots upwards to give the operator a clear view